Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chip off the OLD cookie



I always prefer crunchy cookies to chewy ones,hence when I bite into these cookies,it was a disappointment to me,but to fans of softer ,chewy cookies,this recipe is most likely a keeper:

Choc Chips and macadamia nuts cookies(about 60 pieces)

120g butter,softened
3/4 cup white sugar
2/4 brown sugar
2 eggs
21/2 plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup choc chips(I used milk choc,hence reduce sugar slightly)
1/2 cup chopped macadmia nuts

1. Cream butter and sugar till white.
2.Beat in egg one at a time,add in sifted flour and baking soda.
3.Lightly stir in nuts and choc chips,drop by tsp onto ungreased baking tray.
4. Bake at 170 degree celcius for about 15 minutes,20 minutes for slightly crunchy cookies.




Clover has always been a happy baby,a trait which my colleagues put it as me being a happy person,haha.....Happy mummy when pregnant will produce happy baby,haha...It will be exciting to know what kind of individual she will develop into,now at 8 months old,she is getting more and more chatty,in the past,she will only squeal in delight,mouth the sounds"ah,mum,and urm" at night,now it is all day long,at times,she can scream for attention,haha...Yet,when outside,or facing the videocamera,she is good as gold,smiling merrily at the camera or at strangers,
tsk ,tsk,the pretence of it all..haha...Guess most likely,she will pester us when she can talk,just like how I "fan"my friends at our gathering with my endless chatter,haha....

Natt,my lao gong and I are of pure chinese descent...it is merely coincidential that clover do resemble abit mixed,I have came across comments that she looks malay,indian and eurasian....haha...

No comments: